Most people would go great lengths just to take care of their skin. This is not only for hygienic purposes, but because some people would want to age gracefully by keeping their skin young, glowing, and blemish free. Unfortunately, due to pollution, unhealthy diet, and lifestyle, more people have become prone to skin problems such as breakouts, blemishes, wrinkles, and more.
While there are many skincare products and procedures in the market that promises to solve skin issues, there’s one type of an all-natural product that has been proven to be effective to solve skin problems from head to toe—the Bentonite Clay.
Also known as Montmorillonite, Bentonite Clay is a healing skincare product made of aged volcanic ash. Bentonite is found to have detoxing and healing qualities once applied to the skin. If you’re wondering, Betonite got its name from the location with the largest deposit of clay—Fort Benton, Wyoming.
Here are the amazing uses of Bentonite Clay for the skin:
- Prevents acne breakouts- having the ability to open and clear pores, Bentonite Clay mask when applied on the face can prevent an clear out acne. Bentonite is a product that is best for oily and acne prone skin.
- Heals pimples immediately- Bentonite Clay has natural healing properties that increases the healing speed unwanted pimples.
- Softens and smoothens the skin- adding Bentonite Clay on your bath is proven to draw out toxins in the body and will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
- Shrinks pores and tighten the skin- when mixed with water, Bentonite can be easily apply on the skin as a facial mask and when it dries, clay is pulled away your toxin and dead skin, which causing your pores to shrink and skin to tighten after washing it off.
- Relief from itching caused by psoriasis and eczema- one of the effects of these two types of skin conditions is itchiness. Applying Bentonite mixture on the skin could provide immediate relief from itching. Bentonite is one of the best options in managing the effects of eczema and psoriasis since it is all natural and does not contain any chemicals that many manufactured creams contain.
- Great for insect bites, cuts, and burns- Other than healing pimples, applying Bentonite as poultice on cuts, burns, or insect bites could provide relief and speed up the healing process.
- Ideal hair cleanser- Besides applying it on the skin, Bentonite is also an amazing hair product. The clay acts as a cleansing agent that binds dirt and other impurities found on hair. It’s also a great conditioner and moisturizer for hair, since it contains several minerals and nutrients that will bring back the hair’s nourishment.
Given the many benefits of Bentonite Clay, there’s no doubt that this product tops the list when it comes to an inexpensive, safe, and effective skincare product to solve your skin problems. Try Bentonite Clay today!